One

Inside

You know?
One day i hope you are here
Together with me to see the world
And we are walking for leave time
But i know one hurt thing about us
We never met to be

Diary

Tuhan
Kau hadirkan apa yang menggetarkan jiwa
Yang menggelitik bagian tak tersentuh
Yang mematikan seluruh indra dalam sekejap
Yang menjadikan alasan sebagai misteri paling dihindari
Ternyata perantara untuk duka paling menyedihkan

NO FEAR - Sonnet XXI
William Shakespeare (1564-1616)

So is it not with me as with that muse,
Stirred by a painted beauty to his verse,
Who heav'n itself for ornament doth use,
And every fair with his fair doth rehearse—

       Making a couplement of proud compare
       With sun and moon, with earth and sea’s rich gems,
       With April’s first-born flow'rs, and all things rare
       That heaven’s air in this huge rondure hems.

O let me, true in love but truly write,
And then believe me: my love is as fair
As any mother’s child, though not so bright
As those gold candles fixed in heaven’s air.

  Let them say more that like of hearsay well;
  I will not praise that purpose not to sell.

The Day

Hari ini,
Puncak dari segalanya,
Yang ternyata kita pendam sedalam dalamnya,
Jauh dimana ia takkan tersentuh oleh ingatan,
Ternyata muncul menghancurkan kebersamaan,
Melenyapkan kita yang memeluk kebahagiaan,
Menenggelamkan kita dalam pusara kesengsaraan.


ONE OF

Kamu lucu
   Apa yang kamu lakukan
      Adalah kesederhanaan yang mempesona
         Tingkahmu unik
         Membuat aku terpaku padamu
      Tapi yang ku sadari adalah kepahitan paling parah
    Pesakitan paling menyedihkan
Karena nyatanya kita berbeda.

RESAH 

Kemarin malam
Yang kupikirkan hanya kelabu
Membayangkan hati yang terhempas
Mati tak berdaya

Saat itu
Yang kupikirkan hanya jiwaku
Bagaimana jika jiwa ini ikut mati?
Tapi aku begitu bodoh

Lupa jika ada hati lain yang ikut terhempas bersama hatiku

Time Does Not Bring Relief - Sonnet II
 Edna St. Vincent Millay (1892-1950)

Time does not bring relief; you all have lied
Who told me time would ease me of my pain!
I miss him in the weeping of the rain;
I want him at the shrinking of the tide;
The old snows melt from every mountain-side,
And last year's bitter leaves are smoke in every lane;
But last year's bitter loving must remain
Heaped on my heart, and my old thoughts abide.
There are a hundred places where I fear
To go - so with his memory they brim.
And entering with relief some quiet place
Where never fell his foot or shone his face
I say, "There is no memory of him here!"
And so stand stricken, so remembering him.
 Yang Terbuang

         Suatu hari di jalan kalbu
      Ada hati yang tertutup debu
   Usang tak terawat
Seperti dibuang tanpa melihat
Waktu itu
   Hatiku hilang
      Saat itu
         Yang kupikirkan hanya terbuang

Tags:

Share:

0 komentar